The Sims 4: Abandoned kids challenge. Post #1

Hi, let me introduce myself. I'm Chara Son (and it's not pronounce as "son" but as "song" without that last "g"!). My siblings - twins Kora and Hell and my little sweet Kaya - and me are orphans since the last week. Our parents were murdered in some dark alley or somewhere like that. Simple robbery, but they fought back and... They were bringing presents for Hell and Kora's birthday and money for our new home. Now we have nothing, just an empty land in Willow Creek we heired from our grandmother.
I can't relaxing, all three of them are on me now. I should find them food, place to sleep and build us a new home. Thanks gods, the school is free and I don't have to pay for it, we have no money at all.
Kora and Hell wandered around our new place, found the river nearby and went for fishing. Kora said really seriously:
- Chara, we can catch some fish and sell it!
Fine, let them fish and I need to care about crying Kaya. I can't stand it, every time she's crying my heart breakes apart.
- La-pa-ma-pa-pa, - she said in her own language when I asked her why did she cry. Okaaaaay... Checked her diper - dry. Found bottle of milk in little bag of her stuff, gave her. Okay, she was hungry.
And what should I eat and what should Kora and Hell eat? No idea. We don't even have any other clothes except the one we wear.
To the evening they catch some fish and some other stuff in the river. I googled it and found out that I can sell it - perfect, now we have at least few simoleons. Kora also goggled that we can eat in park - frozen hot-dogs costs 12$ per plate and all I shoud do is to grill it. I take Kaya on hands and all four of us went to the park while checking our routs via Google map.
There also were a little pond, toilets and some banches so I decided we can be here for a while - we can sleep on banches, find the fish in that pond and use free toilets. Hell found in Google that there're free shower cabins in the gym.
And there were our life. In the local library I found computers and tried to remember hacking, got few dozens simoleons through it. When the first bill came it was fun - there were note that if we won't pay that bill the electricity and water supply will be shut down. I just laughed - wanna see them try to find some electricity and water supply there.
After almost a year we could afford to build four very small walls - just them, nothing else - and suddenly our neighbors decided to meet us. Hell and Kora didn't even talk to them, just went fishing, and I was alone with all these people while trying to look after Kaya crowling around me. Very soon everybody left except the girl from the opposite house - Liberty Lee, not much older than me and I guess she decided I'm her age. Well, I know I don't look for my fourteen years at all, more for very dead twenties
Liberty left only about night after we gave each other our phone numbers. Kaya cierd right after that and tried to explain me something - I started to teach her to talk plus Hell and Kora spend some time for talking to her but still there's not very much of a progress - and as I understand she wants to eat and to sleep. When I tried to hug her to calm her she pushed me away - it's really hurt btw that she pushes me away sometimes but it's usually not for long 'cause when I try to hug her again she's happy about it.
In the morning Hell and Kora are leaving to school and I got a call from the principal - very angry principal who's asking why the hell I'm missing school for a few months. I'm lying that I'm had a very sick stomach. The principal isn't very believing person but it seems he's okay with my excuse for now.
Kaya is smelly now - more than me or Hell or Kora 'cause nobody will let me to wash little baby in the shower, I need bathtub for it and I don't have one and there're only shower cabins in the gym, and Kaya also mostly sleeps on the bare ground 'cause she can fall from the banches. I use some water to wipe her with towels but it's not very helpfull. Plus we can't wash our clothes 'cause we don't have any other.
I was able to hack some companies from the library computers but wasn't able to get a lot of money through it, unfortunatelly. I even should search in the dumpsters if there's something I can sell for couple simoleons.
It's awefull how parent's death is changed our lives but we can't change a lot by now, just collect money and hope to build a home for us sometime.


~
You can also check the video on my Youtube channel - click.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Documenting the Genetic Lottery: A Sims 4 Challenge

The Sims 4 Random genetics challenge 2.0